Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2017 Tutorial Error: Failed connection attempt

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2133 Views, 7 Replies

Inventor 2017 Tutorial Error: Failed connection attempt

I have been having a great deal of trouble viewing the tutorials in Inventor 2017.  I am able to view the Learning Path videos that introduce each tutorial section, but I can't load the actual tutorials themselves.  I receive the following error:

Failed to load URL http://localhost:44441/gallery#/main/INVNTOR/2017/ENU?user=sparrish&mode=disabled&pid=2752 with error A connection attempt was refused. (-102).

I have searched the Autodesk website, this forum, and various search engines, and while I have found some suggested solutions, none of them have worked for me.  I apologize if I have overlooked the correction solution on this forum.  I appreciate any help that can be provided!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

this didn't work?

http://blogs.rand.com/support/2016/06/inventor-2017-get-started-tutorials-error-failed-to-load-urla-...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

Unfortunately, no.  I have tried it several times to no avail.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

*UPDATE*

The tutorials are inexplicably working now.  Despite multiple restarts in recent days, something I did must have taken effect during the most recent restart.  I apologize for useless post, but I appreciate the help.

Message 5 of 8
mdavis22569

It's been an issue for many ... 

? did you install the update in this period of time it wasn't working?

Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

I did not, actually.  Whenever I filtered the available updates by product, the update for Inventor 2017 did not show up.  I just now noticed that it appears only if I do not filter the available updates.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I have tried it.

Does not work!

emanueldegni@bol.com.br

Best regards

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

I too have had this issue with Inventor 2017.

Long story short, install Inventor with R2 and .3 updates.

Works for me now.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report