Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2016 Student Version won't start after logo disappear

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
270 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2016 Student Version won't start after logo disappear

Inventor Student Version 2016 won't start after logo disappear. There is no problem a few days ago when I do my homework, but when I get back to open it it won't start. I have restarted my computer. I have used Inventor 2016 without problem for 1 year.
Any suggestion?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Try reinstalling and ensuring you have valid login etc, has you're accounts subscription or graduation date passed? Also if you want get 2018 as it will likely have less bugs

Is you system of the minimum spec?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 5
Mark.Lancaster

Most likely (if this has been working up to a point) the issue is related to a corrupt Inventor/Windows profile I would suggest that you use the Inventor reset utility: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcartic...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Still no luck. It still didn't load up after splash screen disappeared.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Solved. Turned out I forgot to check Flexnet Licensing Service 64 in services tab in msconfig, since I uncheck all of nonmicrosoft service because I want to do system restore. Thanks for your reply anyway!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report