Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 student download

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
9457 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor 2015 student download

I require Inventor 2015 for a university assignment. Is there any place I can download the 2015 version, or is it possible to save 2015 compatible files from the latest version?

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jamie,

Unfortunately, you cannot download 2015 right now, the most recent releases start from 2016.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/inventor-professional

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 13.53.27.png

Xun
Message 3 of 7
leowarren34

Yes by matter of chance, as a student myself here is the link: https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 7
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: leowarren34

That's fine, you and me will reach the same destination from different routes. Just sign in your student account and you will fine the same page as me.

Thanks!

Xun
Message 5 of 7
kelly.young

Hello @Anonymous I see that you are visiting as a new member to the Inventor Forum.
Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

There have been improvements with this since 2017.4 but generally speaking, if you have a newer version you will not be able to open it in previous versions implicitly, but there are some options. Here are good discussions on the topic:

Opening old inventor files in newer versions

Opening Inventor 2018 files with Inventor 2015

AnyCAD for Inventor

You can save your file as a neutral format, stp for example, and then open with older versions. You will lose the Model Tree history and it will be a simplified part but can use it however you need.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 6 of 7
a_lacus24

inventor 2015

Message 7 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: a_lacus24

@a_lacus24 

Do you have a question?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report