Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icopy problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dwi_malvino
331 Views, 1 Reply

icopy problem

Hi,

I'm facing problem with icopy here. I have icopy model attacahed (assembly4). the problem is when changing skeleton sketch dimension (A) 10000 to (B) 8000, only first model assembly move and the other are not following (C). When i try to edit icopy definition, initial model positon (D) in correct position, but after apply/finish icopy definition the model keep with (C) condition. Does anybody have same problem please advice/feedback. 

regards

ICOPY.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
MingweiGao
in reply to: dwi_malvino

Hello,

When I started to edit the iCopy feature, there is a warning message for missing template file from disk or has been changed. But I still can continue to edit it. If I change the Offset distance from 6000 to 6001, it will be updated correctly, and then change back to 6000, the result looks correctly. Please refer to the attached video for details. Not sure whether you saw the warning message on your machine when editing the iCopy feature.  If not, there may be a defect in here and I can log a defect to let development team to take a look.

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Gao

Principal Quality Assurance Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report