Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a field note in a drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Rbax2014
1297 Views, 3 Replies

How do I add a field note in a drawing

How do I add a field note in inventor.  Field note is a note with a box around it or a triangle.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: Rbax2014

Field notes/Flag notes,etc... is something you will need to use sketched symbols for in Inventor..

There is no field note/flag note tool

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/adding-flag-notes-to-a-drawing/td-p/6525463

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
Rbax2014
in reply to: mcgyvr

hey there, I actually just noticed something.  Just under the insert symbol is a letter A if you pick it you can make field notes with a box around them!!  Insta field note =)... thinks its something new in 2019

RB

Message 4 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: Rbax2014

@Rbax2014 wrote:

hey there, I actually just noticed something.  Just under the insert symbol is a letter A if you pick it you can make field notes with a box around them!!  Insta field note =)... thinks its something new in 2019

RB

If thats what a field note is to you.. Then there you go..

That is not what I though you were referring to..

That just puts a border around all the text.. If thats all you need then great..

I assumed you wanted individual line border/flagging capabilities not the entire text element..

Border text was an enhancement in 2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report