Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI-bug in Inventor 2022.2 on Windows 11

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
fridtjofZM5ME
459 Views, 3 Replies

GUI-bug in Inventor 2022.2 on Windows 11

As illustrated in the attached video, the second tab from the left can't be selected for some reason. It doesen't matter which sub-assembly it is either. Second tab is just "unclickable". Right-click -> open from the 3D space or the model tree works just fine...

I am aware that Windows 11 isn't yet fully supported, but I assume it will be in foreseeable future, so I find it worth reporting regardless...

https://autode.sk/3mbsFmO

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sundars
in reply to: fridtjofZM5ME

Hi @fridtjofZM5ME 

Thank you for reporting this. I have notified the team of this issue and so far we havent encountered this issue. I have personally played around with Windows 11 on our beta builds but have not seen this behavior. Selection of all tabs works fine.

If you are a member of our beta program, you can try it out our beta release and see if you can reproduce it . If not you can send me your sample dataset and I am happy to test it for you - you can attach the files here or you can email it to: sundarsATautodeskDOTcom.

Thanks

-shiva

For the next re

Shiva Sundaram
Inventor Development
Message 3 of 4
fridtjofZM5ME
in reply to: sundars

I haven't had the issue lately either. Never found out what was causing it though.

Message 4 of 4
sundars
in reply to: fridtjofZM5ME

Hi @fridtjofZM5ME 

Thanks for the update. Please update this post if you see it again and have steps to reproduce. 

Have a great day!

-shiva

Shiva Sundaram
Inventor Development

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report