Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimension Style - Method 1b: Method 2a: Method 2b...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
518 Views, 7 Replies

Dimension Style - Method 1b: Method 2a: Method 2b...

Just curious really - Method 1b, 2a, 2b - why are they different, where did they comes from - appear very similar, I end up editing them all when wanting to change something!

method.JPG

Thanks

Andrew

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
YannickEnrico
in reply to: Anonymous

You can see in the "standard" tab what styles are used where.

May I suggest that, if you're allowed to, you save your changes to the style library if you use them all the time?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Intel Core i9-14900KF
64 GB DDR5 6000 MHz
2TB WD_BLACK
RTX A4000
------------------------------
Inventor 2024 Professional
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: YannickEnrico

thanks - 

guessing it's just for the user to select a variation within the current style ..

method2.JPG

Message 4 of 8
YannickEnrico
in reply to: Anonymous

It might be autodesk's attempt at creating styles within the common standards of the world.

I changed my styles so they better fit my company as well, though. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Intel Core i9-14900KF
64 GB DDR5 6000 MHz
2TB WD_BLACK
RTX A4000
------------------------------
Inventor 2024 Professional
Message 5 of 8
mcgyvr
in reply to: YannickEnrico

I don't think thats "out of the box" Inventor styles (been a while since I've seen them though)..

Looks like someone there created them along with a EMS default standard..

You can see whats different by looking at each one and seeing whats different.. Could be units or text style or many other settings..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 8
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: mcgyvr

@mcgyvr wrote:

I don't think thats "out of the box" Inventor styles (been a while since I've seen them though)..

@mcgyvr yes that's the out of box settings for the ISO drawing template...  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8
mcgyvr
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

@Mark.Lancaster wrote:

@mcgyvr wrote:

@mcgyvr yes that's the out of box settings for the ISO drawing template...  Smiley Wink

@Mark.Lancaster Ok.. like I said.. Been a while since I saw out of the box Inventor anything..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

who put them in the box & why?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report