Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashed lines in the drawing are not displayed

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1162 Views, 3 Replies

Dashed lines in the drawing are not displayed

Greetings to all. I have a problem. The dashed lines on my drawing are not displayed. Below is a sample and my drawing. I can not understand what the problem is.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Well you only provided an image of a single 2d drawing view.  We would have no clue what the other dashed line represents without seeing the entire drawing or model that represents that drawing view.  Also what Inventor version are you using?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Please post the part file (ipt file)..

The images aren't that useful..

But I will take one guess.. Edit the base view and go to the "Display Options" tab and check "tangent edges" because I'm making a guess that the corners of that part have a fillet or round applied to them on the backside of the part..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report