Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Inventor 2015 Nt Downloading

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
244 Views, 3 Replies

AutoDesk Inventor 2015 Nt Downloading

I tried many times to download Inventor 2015. I accidentally switched that with 2016 but I realized that and tried 2015 again. It keeps coming up with this screen and log that shows me what products of it didn't download, which happens to be all of them. What do I have to do to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

NOthing is attached ...and I'm slightly confused on what you want to install.

Are you installing a trail version?

What errors are you getting ....also how did you download it 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
JDMather

Assuming you are a student - try this -

Student Download.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

As a reminder, this is a world wide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. In addition do not post, attach screen shots, or share any personal information (such as your serial #) here.

Installation are unique to each machine/user/operating system and in order to assist you, you will need to attach the installation log file so it can be reviewed for what's causing the problem.   In the dialog that indicates which products were installed or those ones that didn't get installed is a link to your installation file.   Attach it here in a txt file and we can review it.

You can also review the verbiage below the line/above my signature and follow those steps to download and install your application.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report