Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Question

41 REPLIES 41
Message 1 of 42
Anonymous
1177 Views, 41 Replies

Assembly Question

Hey guys. I am working on a project where I have to invent a new product with specific constraints, which you will see in the first doc., and I decided to do a candy dispenser. We have to Assemble our product and then show it in Presentation mode. However, my partner and I encountered two problems.

1. We are creating a slider to allow the candy to fall down into the capsule, (you'll see it in the Assembly file), but we don't know how to get the slider through the slot in the main connector. We don't want to Free Rotate it because we can't get it to be exact. How do we get it to be exact?

2. In Presentation mode, how do we show the tube spin to lock in place with the main connector (like a bottle cap)?

I will later on ask if anybody might be able to check my drawing files to make sure I properly baseline dimensioned. I really want to do good on this prject. You guys are my lifesavers. #The AutodeskCommunityLifeSavers

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks a million

41 REPLIES 41
Message 41 of 42
Neil_Cross
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry no, ignore the material/texture change, I only did that as the original texture looked transparent and that wouldn't have looked good for a screen video... the emboss also wouldn't look right on a transparent texture but you can give it a try and maybe play around with the textures.  If the logo is to be printed onto the tube then it might be better to do it as an image decal.  

Message 42 of 42
Anonymous
in reply to: Neil_Cross

Ok. Thank you for being such a great help with this project. I truly appreciate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report