Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Space Mouse & 2022

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
NachitoMax
993 Views, 3 Replies

3D Space Mouse & 2022

Hey

Anyone else experiencing issues with their 3D space mouse & 2022? Up until this version, it worked perfectly and would pan around center screen / center mouse point instead of model center point but in 2022, it pans around center no matter what i do. I looked at the registry setting and its the same as the previous versions albeit, i did use the registry hack on previous versions which changed the Registry version below to 21 but when i do the same in 2022, nothing changes....

Registry

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Inventor\RegistryVersion26.0\System\Preferences\Display]
"Viewing Command Options"=dword:00000021

Is there another way to get the 3D mouse panning correctly? it makes no sense zooming into a detail and with 1 slightest touch of the 3D mouse, i pan into space

Thanks

Nacho

Automation & Design Engineer

Inventor Programmer (C#, VB.Net / iLogic)

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CGBenner
in reply to: NachitoMax

@NachitoMax 

Hi, have you cheched the 3D Connexion website to see if there are newer drivers for IV 2022?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: NachitoMax

I have not seen any difference in 2022 from previous releases.

You might try going in to Orbit with the mouse and do a longgg left click where you want the origin of Rotation/Pan and then go back to the 3D Connexion device to see if it now behaves as expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 4

This info from 3Dconnexion support has been posted in a few other similar topics:

"We suggest asking customers to ensure that they have a recent driver installed (v. 10.7.2 or newer is required) and then suggest to follow up with 3Dconnexion directly for all matters concerning the add-in. Our Forum is at http://forum.3dconnexion.com/"

Hope this helps,
Chris

Chris Mitchell
PDMS Customer Engagment Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report