Inventor Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Customization topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

Inventor Customization

Highlighted
Post 1 of 5

Ribbon Buttons after reload add in not visible

508 Views, 4 Replies
01-06-2012 01:28 AM

I'm  add Add button on exists inventor ribbon  tab  

After reload my add-in from Inventor buttons is invisible Smiley Sad

Please hellp me solve my problem

Post 2 of 5

Re: Ribbon Buttons after reload add in not visible

01-06-2012 06:48 AM in reply to: maxstel

Hello

Is the button visible again after restart Inventor? If so, I believe a reload don't destroy your button definition and somewhere there in your code raises an exception. The creation of new button fails, cause the definition already exists.

Take an additional look at this paper at page 13.

Post 3 of 5

01-08-2012 02:00 AM in reply to: krieg

Thank you   additional resourse help me,    button are visible after reload addin changes positions of the  icons  Smiley Indifferent

----

newpanel = pTab.RibbonPanels.Add("menu1", "id_PanelC_TSKD", m_ClientID)
Dim icon1 As System.Drawing.Icon = My.Resources.Resource1.mater
largePicture1 = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.VB6.IconToIPicture(icon1)
m_ButtonDef1 = controlDefs.AddButtonDefinition("text1", "Button1", CommandTypesEnum.kNonShapeEditCmdType, m_ClientID, comment", "comment1.", Nothing, largePicture1)
Dim icon2 As System.Drawing.Icon = My.Resources.Resource1.pokr
largePicture2 = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.VB6.IconToIPicture(icon2)
m_ButtonDef2 = controlDefs.AddButtonDefinition("text2" ", "Button2", CommandTypesEnum.kNonShapeEditCmdType, m_ClientID, "comment", "comm2.", Nothing, largePicture2)
newpanel.CommandControls.AddButton(m_ButtonDef1, True)
newpanel.CommandControls.AddButton(m_ButtonDef2, True)

-------

After restart Inventor icons loads right

Post 4 of 5

01-08-2012 05:32 AM in reply to: maxstel
Post 5 of 5

03-07-2016 05:37 PM in reply to: krieg

Has this issue been resolved? It appears to be my issued where the buttons won't reload after a manual reload of the add-in

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post