Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts List

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
295 Views, 3 Replies

Parts List

I'm trying to set up a company B.O.M.  Is there a way to get the colum values to be center justified to match the column headers?  As you can see from the picture, the item and QTY columns are all center justified, but the other columns are not.  Is there a way to rectify this?

B.O.M..PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Edit part list then right click on the column and format column.2015-08-25 08_00_43-Autodesk Inventor Professional 2016.png2015-08-25 08_02_53-Autodesk Inventor Professional 2016.png

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Yes I know how to do it that way.  I was hoping there was a way to save it that way through the project file so you didn't have to do that evertime you placed a parts list.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi
You can create your own parts list in Style Editor and set text text justification to center etc.
Create own Parts list first in style editor to make sure you are not overriding standard one.
Right click on ITEM , QTY etc and format columns.
Than save your new created style and update you template if needed.

2015-08-27 12_44_49-Autodesk Inventor Professional 2016.png

Is this is what are you looking for?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report