Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my autocad suddenly request for reactivation

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
afiziRDKM4
438 Views, 8 Replies

Why my autocad suddenly request for reactivation

Hi,

I would like to know why suddenly my autocad "Product License Activation?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: afiziRDKM4

@afiziRDKM4

Welcome to the community...

What version of AutoCAD?   Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 9
afiziRDKM4
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Nope. Commercial version.
Message 4 of 9
afiziRDKM4

Nope. It commercial version. 

Message 5 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@afiziRDKM4

Type of commercial license do you have?

Perpetual on a active maintenance plan?

Term based subscription?   Did your subscription expire?   Were you off-line for more than 30 days?  What message are you seeing?  But do not share serial # info here, blur it out before sharing.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 9
natasha.l

Hello @afiziRDKM4,

If you are a Subscription customer and do not have a constant/reoccurring connection to the internet every 30day this will happen. 

Every 30days you should be connected to the internet at some point to verify your license & use the software. Just sign in or reactivate the software with your Autodesk credentials. 

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Smiley Happy

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 7 of 9
afiziRDKM4

I dont know why. Then now i can't open my autocad. 

Please refer my attachment.

Message 8 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@afiziRDKM4

It would've been nice to know this was a old/retired/unsupported AutoCAD version up front.  Smiley Wink

So you have been using AutoCAD 2011 for 6 or so years without any activation problem?

Or you recently got this version?

Mark Lancaster

Message 9 of 9
natasha.l

Hello @afiziRDKM4,

Please be careful when purchasing Autodesk product from sources outside of our authorized resellers center on our website.

Taken from the "License Compliance" page of the Autodesk Website

1. Can I sell or transfer my Autodesk software license?

When you purchase Autodesk software, you are in fact purchasing a license to use that software program. Prior to or on installation of Autodesk software programs, you must accept Autodesk’s licensing terms applicable to that Autodesk software program (Software License Agreement) which governs your use of that software program.

The Autodesk Software License Agreement contains restrictions on the use of that software program. Generally, you are not permitted to rent, loan, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Autodesk software program to any other person without the prior written consent of Autodesk.

Please consult the Software License Agreement for the particular software program you have licensed for the specific terms of use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report