Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

143 REPLIES 143
SOLVED
Message 1 of 144
SpencerMarks
16174 Views, 143 Replies

verification email

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

143 REPLIES 143
Message 41 of 144
igonzale8
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi, I'm having the same problem! I've been waiting for a week on the email and I really need it. I have an Education email, by the way. It's IGONZALE8@art.edu . 

Thanks!

Message 42 of 144
s234741
in reply to: SpencerMarks

same problem, i created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email, but it doesn't work. I need to download autocad with the student free license
Message 43 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: s234741

@s234741

Welcome to the community...

This is a volunteer peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to your email verification.  Please contact the Autodesk Educational Support team >>here<<.

However you can download and install your Autodesk product from the Virtual Agent.  At least you can get it download while you wait for your account issue to be resolved.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 44 of 144
nhubbard012
in reply to: jessica.t

I'm experiencing the same problem of not receiving a verification email and I've tried resending it and still nothing.

Message 45 of 144
oreljsrdjan

im having same probem clicked for like 10 times ty 🙂

Message 46 of 144

The same thing is happening to me and I don't know what the problem is. I keep trying to send the verification email but nothing arrives at my email account.

Message 47 of 144

Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 144

I am also having the same problem. I created an account and was instructed to respond to a verification email that was supposed to be sent to my email, but I have not received an email yet. I have been clicking on the "resend" button since yesterday, but to no avail.

Message 49 of 144
osgALEFZ

Same problem, i tried 'resend email' many times but nothing changed. My mail adress is osg@anadolu.edu.tr 

Thank you.

Message 50 of 144

I have the same problem, verification e-mail not received.

Message 51 of 144

The same problem here with istavrim@ece.auth.gr account

Cannot recieve the verification mail

What can i do?

I cannot even contact the education community since i have no account...

Message 52 of 144
JinoDayrit

Hi, I'm having the same problem as the OP, I am not receiving any verification email, and I urgently need some files from my gallery. I'm using a student license, but I'm 100% sure it has not yet expired.

Message 53 of 144
lynn_zhang
in reply to: JinoDayrit

Hi @JinoDayrit

Sorry to hear about the issue with your student license. Could you please contact Autodesk Educational Support team >>here<< for assistance? Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 54 of 144

Me and a couple other students are also having the same problem. The verification email hasn't been sent. It would be great if you could fix our problem. Thank you.

Message 55 of 144
ndharsana

Hi, I am having the same problem here. I try to download under student license
Message 56 of 144
Alessandra.G
in reply to: ndharsana

Hi @ndharsana,

Please get in contact with our dedicated Education Support here.

Regards,

Alessandra G

Message 57 of 144
garness6417

I have the same issue with verification.  The system will not send an email no matter how many times you hit RESEND.   I have used the account previously. 

garness6417@fvtc.edu

Thanks for your help. 

Message 58 of 144
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: garness6417

Hi @garness6417,

Welcome to the Community. As indicated above, kindly contact our Education Support team directly here for further assistance on your account.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 59 of 144
ryan6565

i signed up for the trial version of 3ds max got 2 confirmation emails but when i set up my autodesk account the software is not available anywhere for download.

Message 60 of 144
natasha.l
in reply to: lipace_softreg

Hello @howellryan65,

You can download product via the Autodesk Virtual Agent as well. 

• Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall 
  • Temporarily disable UAC 
  • Download all of the parts Autodesk Virtual Agent
  • Locate the download folder and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe. If you have a permission issue right click and select, Run as administrator 
  • Files will be directed to C:\Autodesk
  • Follow the prompts to install the program

Please keep us posted on your progress, thank you. 

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report