Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Post 41 of 70

Re: verification email

10-20-2016 08:38 PM in reply to: lynn.zhang

Hi, I'm having the same problem! I've been waiting for a week on the email and I really need it. I have an Education email, by the way. It's IGONZALE8@art.edu . 

Thanks!

Post 42 of 70

10-24-2016 05:31 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks
same problem, i created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email, but it doesn't work. I need to download autocad with the student free license
Post 43 of 70

10-24-2016 05:35 AM in reply to: s234741

@s234741

Welcome to the community...

This is a volunteer peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to your email verification.  Please contact the Autodesk Educational Support team >>here<<.

However you can download and install your Autodesk product from the Virtual Agent.  At least you can get it download while you wait for your account issue to be resolved.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 44 of 70

10-25-2016 03:18 PM in reply to: jessica.t

I'm experiencing the same problem of not receiving a verification email and I've tried resending it and still nothing.

Post 45 of 70

10-27-2016 04:35 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks

im having same probem clicked for like 10 times ty :)

Post 46 of 70

10-29-2016 02:30 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

The same thing is happening to me and I don't know what the problem is. I keep trying to send the verification email but nothing arrives at my email account.

11-09-2016 11:07 AM in reply to: Navneetwaraich29

Smiley Happy

Post 48 of 70

11-12-2016 06:36 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks

I am also having the same problem. I created an account and was instructed to respond to a verification email that was supposed to be sent to my email, but I have not received an email yet. I have been clicking on the "resend" button since yesterday, but to no avail.

Post 49 of 70

11-16-2016 03:53 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks

Same problem, i tried 'resend email' many times but nothing changed. My mail adress is osg@anadolu.edu.tr 

Thank you.

11-18-2016 05:27 AM in reply to: jessica.t

I have the same problem, verification e-mail not received.

Post 51 of 70

11-18-2016 05:11 PM in reply to: mnr.henning_vanwyk

The same problem here with istavrim@ece.auth.gr account

Cannot recieve the verification mail

What can i do?

I cannot even contact the education community since i have no account...

Post 52 of 70

11-21-2016 09:52 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

Hi, I'm having the same problem as the OP, I am not receiving any verification email, and I urgently need some files from my gallery. I'm using a student license, but I'm 100% sure it has not yet expired.

Post 53 of 70

11-21-2016 11:17 PM in reply to: JinoDayrit

Hi @JinoDayrit

Sorry to hear about the issue with your student license. Could you please contact Autodesk Educational Support team >>here<< for assistance? Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Post 54 of 70

12-02-2016 05:44 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

Me and a couple other students are also having the same problem. The verification email hasn't been sent. It would be great if you could fix our problem. Thank you.

Post 55 of 70

12-06-2016 12:42 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks
Hi, I am having the same problem here. I try to download under student license
Post 56 of 70

12-06-2016 01:15 AM in reply to: ndharsana

Hi @ndharsana,

Please get in contact with our dedicated Education Support here.

Regards,

Alessandra G

Post 57 of 70

12-10-2016 08:06 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

I have the same issue with verification.  The system will not send an email no matter how many times you hit RESEND.   I have used the account previously. 

garness6417@fvtc.edu

Thanks for your help. 

Post 58 of 70

12-11-2016 11:08 PM in reply to: garness6417

Hi @garness6417,

Welcome to the Community. As indicated above, kindly contact our Education Support team directly here for further assistance on your account.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Post 59 of 70

12-11-2016 11:35 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

i signed up for the trial version of 3ds max got 2 confirmation emails but when i set up my autodesk account the software is not available anywhere for download.

Post 60 of 70

12-12-2016 11:55 AM in reply to: lipace_softreg

Hello @howellryan65,

You can download product via the Autodesk Virtual Agent as well. 

• Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall 
  • Temporarily disable UAC 
  • Download all of the parts Autodesk Virtual Agent
  • Locate the download folder and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe. If you have a permission issue right click and select, Run as administrator 
  • Files will be directed to C:\Autodesk
  • Follow the prompts to install the program

Please keep us posted on your progress, thank you. 

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community.

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Natasha Laureiro

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post