Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Post 61 of 70

Re: verification email

01-28-2017 08:26 PM in reply to: jessica.t

plzzzz plzzzzzz verify my email i have try many times but still unverify plzzz hepl me//////

Post 62 of 70

01-29-2017 05:56 AM in reply to: zoha0001

@zoha0001

Welcome to the community...

This is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related verifying email information related to your Autodesk Account.

Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 63 of 70

01-29-2017 11:34 PM in reply to: Mark.Lancaster
yes i'm a student
Post 64 of 70

03-04-2017 05:10 PM in reply to: jessica.t

I have the same problem with Spencer. I never received the verification email. I resent couple of times.

Post 65 of 70

03-04-2017 06:08 PM in reply to: SpencerMarks

Hello, I have the same problem as the users above.

03-04-2017 06:33 PM in reply to: jessica.t

I know it's been a couple years, but I am having the same problem. I'd appreciate if this could be resolved. 

Post 67 of 70

03-04-2017 07:29 PM in reply to: jonathanyashayev11

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related not receiving an email verification.  Also its the weekend and there's probably no staff at Autodesk to resolve this.  If you are looking for this email verification just to install your application, well you don't need it.  Just follow these steps and run the application in trial mode (30 days for free) until the email issue is resolved.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

However if the installation does fail using this method, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 68 of 70

03-20-2017 11:40 AM in reply to: SpencerMarks

Hi,

My verification email will not send.

Cormac

Post 69 of 70

03-20-2017 12:51 PM in reply to: jessica.t

hi I have clicked resend at least twice but my inbox isn't showing a new emails Can you help 

Highlighted
Post 70 of 70

03-20-2017 12:56 PM in reply to: 010827918

@010827918 and @cormac

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to not receiving your confirmation email.

Are you students?  or is this a paid version of license/account?  If this a related to a student account you will need to contact the Educational Support Team.   If this is for a commercial/paid license, than contact Autodesk here.

Are you looking to download your software, if yes please follow these steps:

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Mark Lancaster

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post