Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

143 REPLIES 143
SOLVED
Message 1 of 144
SpencerMarks
16271 Views, 143 Replies

verification email

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

143 REPLIES 143
Message 61 of 144
zoha0001
in reply to: jessica.t

plzzzz plzzzzzz verify my email i have try many times but still unverify plzzz hepl me//////

Message 62 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: zoha0001

@zoha0001

Welcome to the community...

This is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related verifying email information related to your Autodesk Account.

Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 63 of 144
s234741
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

yes i'm a student
Message 64 of 144
alexjunlee1

I have the same problem with Spencer. I never received the verification email. I resent couple of times.

Message 65 of 144
jfalves
in reply to: SpencerMarks

Hello, I have the same problem as the users above.

Message 66 of 144

I know it's been a couple years, but I am having the same problem. I'd appreciate if this could be resolved. 

Message 67 of 144

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related not receiving an email verification.  Also its the weekend and there's probably no staff at Autodesk to resolve this.  If you are looking for this email verification just to install your application, well you don't need it.  Just follow these steps and run the application in trial mode (30 days for free) until the email issue is resolved.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

However if the installation does fail using this method, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 68 of 144
cormac

Hi,

My verification email will not send.

Cormac

Message 69 of 144

hi I have clicked resend at least twice but my inbox isn't showing a new emails Can you help 

Message 70 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: 010827918

@010827918 and @cormac

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to not receiving your confirmation email.

Are you students?  or is this a paid version of license/account?  If this a related to a student account you will need to contact the Educational Support Team.   If this is for a commercial/paid license, than contact Autodesk here.

Are you looking to download your software, if yes please follow these steps:

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Mark Lancaster

Message 71 of 144

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I dont recieve any confirmation email (jfawolswinkel@student.tudelft.nl).

Message 72 of 144

@jfawolswinkel

First welcome to the community..

Second thing..  Did you read any of the replies?

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to not receiving your confirmation email.

Are you students?  or is this a paid version of license/account?  If this a related to a student account you will need to contact the Educational Support Team.   If this is for a commercial/paid license, than contact Autodesk here.

So did you even try any of this^^^^^

Mark Lancaster

Message 73 of 144

hi, i'm intending to use the education account to download autocad but till now I have not received the verification email for it. Plase, help me check too!

Message 74 of 144

I cannot receive the verify e-mail when I create the the Education Community account.
When I login is showing "EmailNotVerified"

Message 75 of 144
iscot

Having the same issue, I'm trying to use the Geolocation function but it says I need to go to my account settings to check my entitlement to use online maps as I 'do not have permission to use online map data' (there is nothing in my account settings about the geolocation etc)  so I'm assuming its because I haven't verified my email. When I try, I do not receive any verification email.

I am using CAD educational 2016

Thanks

Iain

Message 76 of 144
thomamic025

I have had the same problem, i haven't received the link. My email is Thomamic025@my.jordandistrict.org and my school server also blocks incoming mail.

Message 77 of 144
21erlingerd

I have the same problem. I have a class using auto desk and the email will not send to my school account

Message 78 of 144
t-woodside1

I am having the same problem as well, I started taking an AutoCAD certification class at college and tried to get the student version when I started. I have been checking and resending the email daily but still nothing after 2 weeks.

Message 79 of 144
t-woodside1
in reply to: t-woodside1

I actually just used my personal email and it worked perfectly. I dont know whether this is a problem on the end of AutoCAD or my school but seeing as I haven't gotten any emails on that account in over a year, I think it might be a problem with the email address

Message 80 of 144
117362GL4S2

Having the same problem, sent the email to my college email for a education lisence, but I didn't get an email, when i try to resend it says: "There was an error sending out the email. Please try again later."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report