Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

143 REPLIES 143
SOLVED
Message 1 of 144
SpencerMarks
16175 Views, 143 Replies

verification email

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

143 REPLIES 143
Message 21 of 144

I have sane problem
Message 22 of 144
mariolcp
in reply to: Navneetwaraich29

I'm having the same issue not receiving my verification email , please help.

Message 23 of 144
jedi797
in reply to: SpencerMarks

Hi I have not received a verification email and have tried several times and it's not activating Student 3ds max 2016, Please help thank you

Message 24 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: jedi797

@jedi797

Welcome to the community...

We are only users here and have no access to your account and/or to send you a verification email.  Please contact the Educational Support Team here

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 25 of 144
v19h421

I am having the exact same issue as the other people. Says email has sent but there is no verification email.

Message 26 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: v19h421

@v19h421

Is this account based on an educational (free) license or a commercial (paid) license?

If this is an educational account, use the link that I provided in my reply above your posting.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 27 of 144
s491882
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I have a student license cuz my teacher says we can get a 1 year trial i can't get the verification email

Message 28 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: s491882

@s491882

Your teacher is misinformed..   You get a 3 yr free license and its not a trial..  Trials are only 30 days..  Smiley Wink

Anyhow we are only users here and we have no way of troubleshooting email issues or issues with your account.

Please contact the Educational Support team here to get your issue resolved.

Mark Lancaster

Message 29 of 144

Same problem... registred on students.autodesk.com and trying to resend the email since few minutes...

Message 30 of 144

@anatole.menichetti

Welcome to the community..

We are only users here and have no way of troubleshooting email issues coming from Autodesk..   Please contact the Educational Support Team here.

Mark Lancaster

Message 31 of 144

I have my account for 3 years now, and when I tried to download Inventor today, it ask me to verify my email address, which i did 3 years ago. Like the others, I did not receive any email when I tried for multiple times.

Message 32 of 144

@naining.9ning

We are only users here and have no way to troubleshoot issues related to why you are not getting a verification email..  So contact the Educational Support Team here.

Mark Lancaster

Message 33 of 144
chaucar000

I have the same problem. I keep hitting the resend button but it never comes in to my email inbox. Email:chaucar000@student.evergreenps.org

Message 34 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: chaucar000

@chaucar000

Welcome to the community..

You need to contact the Educational Support Team since we are only users here and have no way to troubleshoot email issues.

Mark Lancaster

Message 35 of 144
ishfaq.khan

i have not receive any varification massage from auto desk website
Message 36 of 144

Hello! Same issue here, I Haven't received my confirmation email and i really need to download the auto cad for my class tomorrow. Thank you!

Message 37 of 144

@claudia.zunigaWHWX9

Welcome to the community..  It sounds like you have an educational account, so contact the education support team here.

In the meantime, you can download and install using the Autodesk Virtual Agent or

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

Mark Lancaster

Message 38 of 144
d.imaalhajj

hii , i can't found the link to verify the account

@SpencerMarks wrote:

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

Message 39 of 144

l confirmed, thank you
Message 40 of 144

I created account in education community and I didn't received any verification email

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report