Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Inventor pro 2017

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
225 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to open Inventor pro 2017

Hi, Can someone help me. I downloaded Inventor pro 2017, i goes to launch and then gives me a message Autodesk Inventor 2017 has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello dtayl308 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you need to find out more about downloading or re-downloading software, or are having issues that may be resolved by re-downloading.

For Windows users, before downloading products on Windows 10, please check that the product is compatible.

For general information about downloading or re-downloading (including eligibility), Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful:

Download Finder

Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Download Methods

Find Your Eligibility for Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Oftentimes installation and/or download issues can be addressed by using a different download method, or by downloading directly from the Autodesk Virtual Agent. Community members with similar issues found the following article(s) useful:

Software & Downloads

Downloading Previous Versions of Autodesk Software Using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

Performing a Clean Uninstall

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 5
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Is there a expand button to give you more details about the issue?  If so please provide that or see the information in this article.  The article is about AutoCAD but some of the solutions are still applicable for Inventor.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Unfortnately the error does not expand and advise me what sort of error.

Thanks

Daniel

***************************************************************************************************

The State of Queensland through the Department of Education and Training (the Department) - Notice
This email and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information and may be protected by copyright. You must not use or disclose them other than for the purposes for which they were supplied.
The privilege or confidentiality attached to this message and attachments is not waived by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, retain, forward or reproduce this message or any attachments. If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by return email or telephone and destroy and delete all copies.
The Department carries out monitoring, scanning and blocking of emails and attachments sent from or to addresses within the Department of Education and Training for the purposes of operating, protecting, maintaining and ensuring appropriate use of its computer network.
All reasonable precautions will be taken to respect the privacy of individuals in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld). The Department's email system may use servers that are outside of Australia.
The Department does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that may result from reliance on, or the use of, any information contained in this email and/or attachments.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this email and any attachments do not contain and are not affected by computer viruses or defects.
Unless specifically stated, this email should not be construed as a purchase order or an arrangement to provide a service.

***************************************************************************************************
Message 5 of 5
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

First thing and it a recommendation..  Do not use your email system to reply to a posting email that you receive from the forum.   It applies your email signature to the posting.  Although in your case it only shared "The State of Queensland through the Department of Education and Training (the Department)" information..  I warn people about this because they don't realize all of the personal information in their email signature is being shared here like email address, office number, mobile/cell # and etc..   Just come back to the forum to reply.

Now to you actual reply..  DId you review that article that I provided a link to and the solutions it talked about?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report