Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring license problem of AutoCad LT 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kimtsang
649 Views, 4 Replies

Transferring license problem of AutoCad LT 2013

Hi all, 

I had a Box Set AutoCad LT 2013 here. And I wanted to install and transfer the license to an new PC.

However, I realized the activation keep failed which entered the S/N and product key. Also, I can’t get the activate code from the web portal of AutoDesk.

Is anyone had the same case about this?

1.jpg

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: kimtsang

@kimtsang 

Welcome to the Autodesk Community

Activation or transferring of license is only allowed if the serial # is still considered activate at Autodesk.  Your 2013 serial # may no longer be activate since it was used to upgrade, its history or you don't own the license, or other reasons.  However we're only users here and have no insight into the history of this serial #.

With that being said you need to reach out to Autodesk and ask them: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/installation-activation

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
kimtsang
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

I think I need to get help from the AutoDesk support.

Message 4 of 5
SarahGrierBarber
in reply to: kimtsang

Did you ever solve the problem of transferring your 2013 license? I am having the same issue now.

Message 5 of 5
kimtsang
in reply to: SarahGrierBarber

Sorry for late reply.

It did but actually not resolved by myself. I sent my case to the AutoDesk support for solution.

For my experience, they gave me an new serial key and product key for the activation.

Additionally the AutoDesk had announced no longer support license activation for versions 2011 to 2014 beginning from 1 July 2022 .Since my case was resolved in April so I can activate successfully but I think you can try sending the case to the AutoDesk Support to follow up. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report