Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the error of Revit education 2017 version

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
toyotahideaki
673 Views, 5 Replies

the error of Revit education 2017 version

I don't know how come I always cannot install the Revit 2017 or other version ...

I started to install after I had finished to download the whole exe file ... shame ... who knows what's happen ?

the error warning : there are lots of files in the download product .

At least , one file was lost or it wasn't downloaded

oh , come on god sake ...I ve downloaded many times & it always seems get some problems...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Otto
in reply to: toyotahideaki

Hello toyotahideaki and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you need to find out more about downloading or re-downloading software, or are having issues that may be resolved by re-downloading.

For Windows users, before downloading products on Windows 10, please check that the product is compatible.

For general information about downloading or re-downloading (including eligibility), Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful:

Download Finder

Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Download Methods

Find Your Eligibility for Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Oftentimes installation and/or download issues can be addressed by using a different download method, or by downloading directly from the Autodesk Virtual Agent. Community members with similar issues found the following article(s) useful:

Software & Downloads

Downloading Previous Versions of Autodesk Software Using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

Performing a Clean Uninstall

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 6
toyotahideaki
in reply to: Otto

yeah  , thx your ans

Actually , I installed the Revit product directly at beginning and this is lost coz the net connection issue ... I didn't keep on download revit again so maybe some autodesk program was left in the C disk ... The second time I redownloaded again and still not work , got a error . The third time I entirely clean out all autodesk programs and I checked there are no autodesk programs anymore ... so I redownloaded it this morning , there is new error when I ready to install revit ... I have no idea how to do ?? mine is new Window 10 system and I asked many questions about the compatible . so many people said it seems got problems about the revit program , not the Win 10 or compatible matter ... Should I redownload the old version again or ?? I don't know ....help me plz...

Message 4 of 6
jeffrey.sin

Hi @toyotahideaki

Welcome to the Community. 

The error you posted indicates that you are missing some parts of the installer. The installer for Revit 2017 is comprised of 2 parts. You can visit the Virtual Agent and download the installer from there instead. Check out the instructions here on Installing Autodesk products from the Virtual Agent

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 6
toyotahideaki
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

oh , It's ok now , thx ... appreciate

Message 6 of 6
natasha.l

Hello @toyotahideaki,

Sorry to hear you were encountering an issue downloading & installing you student software. It seems that you have successfully resolved the issue at this point, but if you or another visitor to this thread post. Please review this post I created on Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report