Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Student software & license

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
tiagoalmeidacancela
534 Views, 10 Replies

How to get Student software & license

Good afternoon,

In my school, teacher said if we sign up to Autodesk, and say we are students from IEFP Agueda - Portugal,we could have acess to a 3years trial Autocad version 2017! but i dont know exactly how to do it, so i would like to ask either how to do it, or if u can manage to give me a acess key.

Best Regards!

Tiago Cancela

< Edited Content for better support. > 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hi @tiagoalmeidacancela,

This should be a simple task i believe.  Here is a link to the Educational page which should get you started. If that proves too much then Go to the Licensing page here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need additional resources.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 11

Hi @tiagoalmeidacancela,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem or if you need additional assistance or information. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 4 of 11
LooPooiHieang
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi @john:

May I know how we could get the serial number for student account?

I just installed REVIT but i'm going on a 30days trial, I have no idea how to get the serial number.

I've visited the student.autodesk.com as well as the license page, I'm still totally lost.

Hope you could help me.

Best Regards,

Loo

Message 5 of 11
LooPooiHieang

Hi @john:

May I know how we could get the serial number for student account?

I just installed REVIT but i'm going on a 30days trial, I have no idea how to get the serial number.

I've visited the student.autodesk.com as well as the license page, I'm still totally lost.

Hope you could help me.

Best Regards,

Loo

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 11
john.vellek
in reply to: LooPooiHieang

Hi Loo,

I will move this thread to the I&L forum for you. Did you try going through the steps in this link?

I will reach out to one of my colleagues to see if she can help you with this process as well.

John Vellek

Message 7 of 11
LooPooiHieang

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I've gone thru your links, it was pretty helpful. Thanks.

The only problem is that I don't have the serial number and product key, May I know how could I get one? (I'm an undergraduate student)

Best Regards,
Pooi Hieang
Message 8 of 11

@LooPooiHieang

Welcome to the community..

Did you ever create a student/educational account?  IF you did, your account would contain that information and all you need to do is to sign in and see that info.  If you didn't then you need to go here, select your application and create an account.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 9 of 11
natasha.l
in reply to: LooPooiHieang

Hello @LooPooiHieang,

Welcome. When you create your Education Community account, go to "All Products" (that is mentioned in the post) it will be generated at the bottom for you once you select the product year, operating system & Language. 

The product will also appear in your account in 24-48hrs from the time you select the product and the serial # & product information is generated. 

Thank you for posting. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
LooPooiHieang
in reply to: natasha.l

Thanks guys for the help.
I've managed to get my license
I appreciate it very much,
Kudos to everyone of you!

Best Regards,
Pooi Hieang
Message 11 of 11
LooPooiHieang
in reply to: natasha.l

Thanks guys for the help.
I've managed to get my license
I appreciate it very much,
Kudos to everyone of you!

Best Regards,
Pooi Hieang

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report