Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student license invalidity error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
622 Views, 4 Replies

Student license invalidity error

Hey According to my student contract, my student license for Autodesk Revit will expire on 31/08/2021.

However recently I haven't been able to access the software as I am prompted with a "Processing Error" (Error 30) of an expired license even though (as stated previously) my license should expire on the 31st of August. I tried going onto the student education site of Autodesk to reconfirm my eligibility with the necessary documents from my school's administrator yet when I sign in, I cannot find the blue "confirm eligibility" banner.

(I have revit 2021)

what could be the problem?

🙏🙏

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 5
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

Is 31/08/21 the date within Revit or the date on the educational portal?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

Hi ,yes in the educational
Message 5 of 5
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

Depending on how long you have had you license then it's possible you had a license under the older system which has now expired.

Try downloading the installer from https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview

You can cancel the download immediately, the licensing process is tied to you downloading the installer, so starting the download should also make sure a license has been added to your account.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report