Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

student license and serial number for auto cad

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
Anonymous
18467 Views, 26 Replies

student license and serial number for auto cad

good day i am trying to get a  but keep getting this responce please can you help me

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation
26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hey Mark,

I tried to sign in to the edu community, but it isnt working with my autodesk account. How can I sign in there?

Thanks!

Message 22 of 27
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community..

I have no insight into your Autodesk Educational Account or able to troubleshoot issues related to it.  I'm a user of Autodesk product just like you.   If you created an account and requested free software already then you should be able to access your Autodesk Account.  Are you using the correct credentials?  Did you actual create an account and requested software?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yeah I did all of that. Requested it and so on.

I can only sign in to download CFD and so on, but I cant log in in the Edu Community. Very strange.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

dear sir/mam

i also need of serial key and product key for educational purpose .i finised up my 30 day trial.i am styding in amirta university ,coimbatore,india.

Message 25 of 27
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Dud you even follow this https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/steps-for-setting-up-student-software/td-p/6825780

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 26 of 27
acipcse21007
in reply to: philip.s

i have downloaded AutoCad 2022 versions using my student id and admission proof papers . i have successfully downloaded it bt while opening first it ask to enter for serial number , what is that ? this the screenshortthis the screenshort

Message 27 of 27
leowarren34
in reply to: acipcse21007

Hi @acipcse21007,

You won't have a serial number as they have been retired in favour of Sign In based activation. 

If you don't see a login option see this article: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCA... 

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report