Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Installation Failed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mxb8924
418 Views, 4 Replies

Setup Installation Failed

Hi, I am trying to install Maya 2013 but I keep getting this "setup Installation failed" error running Install Now.(See picture) I have tried Download now and It results in a different problem where it says "network error".

I have tried disabling my firewall but this does not solve the issue. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: mxb8924

Hi Matthew,

Can you please try and utilize one of the other download methods available in the Education Community (browser download or download now)?

Message 3 of 5
mxb8924

As I said Download now just returns an error to me. But seeing the best suggested answer was trying other download options, I am just gonna assume there is nothing to be done about solving this problem. I am going to use browser download on a university computer and transfer the files and see if that works. This is my work around but I definitly think autodesk should work to soloving the problems instead of having their users work around these problems.

Message 4 of 5
philip.s

My apologies Matthew as I must have skipped over the Download Now mention in your initial post.

As these errors are caused by issues on the recipients end (firewall, anti-virus, connection, etc.), it's typically easier to use a different method rather than search out all of the potential causes.

Message 5 of 5
mxb8924
in reply to: philip.s

No Problem, I understand. I was trying to avoid browser download cause of my slow internet speed, but it downloaded faster than I expected.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report