Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Numbers is invalid

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
gamze.saygi
888 Views, 7 Replies

Serial Numbers is invalid

I have registered on the students community, then I have downloaded Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012, installed and entered the serial key I recieved on the Autodesk website; however, it is written that my serial key is invalid!

I have been trying that for numerous times!

Can you please help me with that...

Thnx,

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: gamze.saygi

Hi gamze.saygi and welcome to the forums!

We recently had an issue in the Education Community where newly created serial number were showing as invalid. Your account seems to have been caught in this issue.

Our Education Community team is working to have the invalid serial numbers validated as soon as possible, however, due to the volume of affected accounts, this could still take up to 48 hours to be fully resolved.

For the time being, we apologize for any inconveniences and ask to you use your product as a trial version until the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your understanding,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 8
gamze.saygi
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you, now it is validated!

Message 4 of 8
cybergyalpo

Hi Gamze.Saygi,

Has your serial number issue been resolved?

I'm having the exact same problem you were having. I just downloaded the student version of Maya 2010, but when i enter the serial number it says it is invalid.

Message 5 of 8

Hi cybergyalpo,

I was able to pull up Autodesk Maya 2010 from our system under your account.

I can manually activate it for you, do reply back via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 8

Dear Joane,

I sent you a private message requesting activation code. Please reply me.

Thanks Ranjan

Message 7 of 8
sarahaugust

I am having the same issue with an invalid serial number when I try to activate Alias Design. Any suggestions?

Message 8 of 8
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: sarahaugust

Hi @sarahaugust

Welcome to the Community. We found that you have also created a case with us for this request, Case# 09794163. I've already sent you an email via that case with the resolution to this problem, kindly check if you have received it.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report