Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2017 stops working, does not open the program

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Miguel7navas
402 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2017 stops working, does not open the program

Hello Good morning, I came in looking for help since I have been trying to install revit 2017 for days, it gave me a lot of problems and today I was able to install it, when I try to open it it gives me an error "Revit has stopped working" windows is looking for a Solution to the problem I do not know why this is what I read in forums and I only find vague answers.  !!I have Windows 7!!

As background had already installed Revit 2013 and 2015 and worked correctly without problems; A few weeks ago I tried to install Rhinoceros and from there started the problems since I unistall the .NET.Framework and reinstall them to work anyway threw error that the .NET.Framework 4.0 was not installed since those changes  could not open Revit, the icon changed and came out with a shield.  

I checked the antivirus in case of malwae, I installed revit 2017 and the icon comes out normal, I have repaired the visual ++ cc, update the windows Update, I have the Servi pack 1 and 2 updated, I reinstalled the .NET.Framework I have even entered the CMD Sfc / scannow to corroborate if there are errors and I have not had a solution with this problem, it is necessary to emphasize that other programs like AUTOCAD, programs of the line of Adove among others of design that use the same characteristics work correctly.   If you have a solution to this problem, I would appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: Miguel7navas

Hello Miguel7navas and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you need help uninstalling - or have issues that may be addressed by uninstalling - an Autodesk product. Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful: The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Uninstalling a Product

Once your product is uninstalled, please try downloading your Autodesk Software using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Miguel7navas

Hello @Miguel7navas,

Please check and make sure you meet the System requirements for Autodesk Revit 2017 products

Let us know what you discover. Thank you for posting. Smiley Happy 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report