Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2017 Licensing System Error 1

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
Anonymous
6300 Views, 26 Replies

Revit 2017 Licensing System Error 1

So far I have been unable to find a solution online for the problem I'm having.

I have installed Revit 2017, and uninstalled it, and reinstalled it about 10-15 times. At this point I'm beginning to think it's not user error. 

I have a valid student license, I have checked and I still have 4 seats available, but I am still getting this error. 

The last install I did seems to have gone swimmingly but still this error persists. 

Someone please help!!!! 

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

msimon,

Sorry for the confusion. I don't see an earlier post that attached an LGS file and sent it along for you to put in place. This is a file we know came from a working machine. It should have all the correct permissions attached to it. 

This issue, is this just with one specific machine? 

-David

David Dembkoski
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

Yes, just one machine. I have four others configured similarly but have only installed on one other so far but it worked fine. I will be attempting installation on the others next week during the break. We have to make sure all are updated and working before actually using 2017. As you know, once a Revit file is updated, you can't go backwards.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous

yep..me too...........if u found some solution,plz tell me

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous

We ended up installing 2018. Sorry.
Message 25 of 27
natasha.l

Hello @msimon,

Thank you for letting us know, sorry this took some time to get resolved & none of our known solutions resolved it for you. 

Glad an install of Revit 2018 worked out. 

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Hi

I followed the thread all the way through as I have the same problem.  Revit 2017 worked for the first day I installed it. Powered off come back today and it refuses to start.

I am not adverse to trying what you said but it failed to work for the previous person so have you got a proper answer that does work?

Ken Boddy

Message 27 of 27
Anonymous

Sorry, no answer for 2017. We upgraded to 2018.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report