Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2016 installation *time sensitive*

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pksills1
210 Views, 3 Replies

revit 2016 installation *time sensitive*

customer is having trouble installing 2016. She has attempted to install the program to no avail. The only error message the customer receives is that installation is incomplete. We found numerous forums where Autodesk Revit 2016 customers experienced similar Revit 2016 installation issues . We are still unable installation. Customer is able to run Revit 2015 and previous version on her machine but she is in need of Revit 2016 for college course assignments. We uninstalled and installed Revit 2016 over 5 times. Please assist. Issue is time sensitive.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: pksills1

Hello pksills1 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you need help uninstalling - or have issues that may be addressed by uninstalling - an Autodesk product. Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful: The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Uninstalling a Product

Once your product is uninstalled, please try downloading your Autodesk Software using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

If the link(s) helped resolve your issue, please reply with the steps taken and accept your post as a solution so that others can benefit from the information.

If not, please reply with additional details so that other community members can assist. Details may include relevant screenshots, error messages, system specifications, browser type, or any other information that you think may help.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: pksills1

Post the installation log from the failure summary screen or the %TEMP% folder and we can take a look at why it is failing.  Could be prereqs, could be a download problem. 

Thanks.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
GEATON
in reply to: TravisNave

I'm having the same issues. New computer, Windows 10 (just updated with the KB... update), and I have attempted to download Revit 2016 probably 8-10 times a day for the past few days. I've attached my latest installation log. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report