Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Contributor don
Contributor
27 Posts
Post 11 of 14

Re: Revit 2013, no Templates or Libraries installed

10-01-2012 01:18 PM in reply to: kheaver

best advice, thank you, took 3 passes the rfa's appeared on pass #2, the rte's finally arrived on pass #3.  now the only problem is that I installed from a download to my download directory and it sits there.  so, is it safe to delete, did it install everything it needed to everywhere else, or is it a doppelganger for life, permanently resident in the downloads of life?

Highlighted
Participant
9 Posts
1 Solution
Post 12 of 14

Re : Revit 2013, no Templates or Libraries installed

10-21-2012 04:11 PM in reply to: kheaver

Hello,

you will find what you need in my blog and after all what you need to do is to extract the files in the correct paths

http://faycaloudjhih.blogspot.com/2012/08/revit-structure-templates-families.html

Good Luck

Oudjhih Fayçal
Community Visitor
1 Post
Post 13 of 14

01-28-2013 09:51 AM in reply to: kheaver

It woks Thank you

Community Visitor
1 Post
Post 14 of 14

06-13-2014 01:03 PM in reply to: germanaoa

I do all the steps with add contents, but in the process i get this message "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable".. what to do please explain.. its urgent .. i lost two days in trying to get this library..

i also tried with putting old library from friend to c/program data/autodesk/rac213/family templates.. but its not working too..

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.