Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 -License Activation Blank Screen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
davidking
2242 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2013 -License Activation Blank Screen

I have received the blank white screen with the two radial buttons in the upper left corner.  After researching the problem, I have tried everything I know what to do.

Here is what I am currently running:

Windows 7

64-bit

Revit 2013 - Student Edition

I primarily use firefox, as IE9 never seems to enable webpages properly.

Here is what I have done to try to fix:

1)Unistalled IE9 and made sure security settings would allow for Active X and Java.  Personally I think IE is having problems with this in general.

2)I manually registered with the cmd prompt, signing in as administrator and even attempting to unistall and then reinstall the .dll files.

3)Looked at My security zone and I do not have the extra zone and all my zones are set properly.

4)Added html code using notepad in RL5 (or something like that - can't remember the exact file)

Any other suggestions...  Any help would be appreciated, since I want to use my laptop as a frizbee right about now and taking this amount of time from my schooling is becoming painful.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: davidking

Did you exhaust everything in these links?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
chablinos
in reply to: davidking

I spent two days jumping through evey hoop and performing every recommendation on these bboards - including messing with my Registry which is generally a BIG no-no, and still...blank screen.  If you are on Windows 7, you are basically screwed.

If Autodesk is going to insist on this internet explorer-based authentication process, then they should make sure the s**t works before the take people's money for it!  I know a whole bunch of people having this problem with a bunch of different Autodesk products and the advice is always "uninstall a bunch of other softwares, eliminate any firewall, anti-virus or other protective settings/softwares, and fiddle with your registry."   How about Autodesk stop obsessing so much over piracy that they can no longer provide a software that installs.  

WTF Autodesk?? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report