Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 2011 installation...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tnDL
465 Views, 5 Replies

revit 2011 installation...

My LLC has purchased a Revit 2012 license but is working with another firm that has not fully upgraded to the new software.  I am wondering where/if I can find Revit 2011 and download it using my purchased 2012 license.  

Thanks in advance...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: tnDL

did you buy subscription with your purchase?

if you did you go to the subscription website and download the previous version

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
tnDL
in reply to: DarrenP

I have a subscription but I don't see where to download older versions.  

I did find downloads of older versions on the regular site, but when I opened it up my licesnce didn't work.  But this is likely because I purchased a suite of programs and not just Revit.

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

if you never owned a previous version you have to request a previous version serial number on the subscription site

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
philip.s

Thank you for the reply Darren.

I've provided the following previous version request instructions below (please note on the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator have this access), as well as a link that details numerous Subscription Center tutorials.

http://download.autodesk.com/us/subctr/pdfs/tutorials/welcome_program_tutorial_extending_your_licens...

1. Sign into the Subscription Center.
2. On the Home Page, click on the link "Contract Administration".
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the bottom link called "Previous Versions".
5. If you have questions about what licenses are available for previous versions, click on the hyperlink "Eligible Product List"(pdf file)
6. To review the licenses on your subscription, please click on the hyperlink "Coverage Report" and click on your contract number to display the licenses.
7. Click the radio button next to the deployment version that you need. (Standalone or Network) and click "Continue"
8. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Previous Version request.
9. Your new Previous Version serial number will be sent to you via email. If you no longer have the CD or DVD media, your serial number confirmation email will contain information on how to order software media free of charge.

Message 6 of 6
tnDL
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks for the help all!

I needed to sign on as my boss to resolve this as I am account on her subscription.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report