Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Activation Email problem

588 REPLIES 588
SOLVED
Message 1 of 589
lancelet
14542 Views, 588 Replies

Resend Activation Email problem

Hi,

I'm currently unable to do anything with my account on the students.autodesk.com domain.  I'm continually presented with a request to re-activate my account by re-sending an activation email.  So, I click the link to resend, but am then told that my account is already active, and apparently no activation email is sent.

I'm unable to report the problem using the problem form, since when I click on that link, I'm again asked to re-activate my account, and enter the same loop as above!

Any help fixing this would be very much appreciated.

--

Jonathan Merritt, BE(Mech)/BSc, PhD

Research Fellow, The University of Melbourne

588 REPLIES 588
Message 101 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Cheng_Wu

Hi cw637 and welcome to the forums!

As per my e-mail to you, it seems that your account is now working properly. Please, find your new access details on the e-mail I have sent you.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 102 of 589
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Dear Autodesk Community,

As everyone here, also I have problem with my account. When I enter my login, I can see this text:
"Your account has not yet been actuvated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email".
IAfter read this text, i resend my email. I was waiting long time. I tried a few times - and nothing.
Really, I don't know what is wrong. I hope you can help me, because, I want learn how work in your programs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Message 103 of 589
philip.s
in reply to: 249387

Hello Andrzej and welcome to the community!

There are a few reasons why you may have missed the activation email, including firewall and the junk folder settings. With that being said, I've manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community benefits!

Message 104 of 589
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip.

Yes, now it's work. Big Thanks for your help. 🙂

Message 105 of 589
mjdr2d2
in reply to: 249387

I am having trouble activating my account - have been resending email for a couple of days, but not receiving it.  I turned off all spam blocking, then tried to resend email, but it is still not showing up.  Please help.

Message 106 of 589
AndreasY
in reply to: lancelet

Hello I'm new to this community and experiencing the same problem. Yesterday evening I registered on the site, got an activation link through email and activated my account. I even proceeded to get serial codes for the program I intended to download (which I didn't at that specific moment). Later, though when I logged back in I got this message:

Your account has not yet been activated. If you have not received your activation email, please enter your email address below to resend the email

Please enter the email address you used to register your account below:

and if I enter my address it says: This account is already active.

Any help? Thank you.

Message 107 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: mjdr2d2

Hi mjdr2d2:

Welcome to the community!

I have activated your account. You should now be able to log-in to your Education Community account and download your free software. Smiley Happy

If you encounter any further issue, let us know. We are here to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 108 of 589

Hello, 

I am having the same problem as many others on this board. Every time I log in it says my account has not been activated, and when I enter my e-mail address for them to resend the e-mail, it says my account is already active. It's not letting me anywhere around the website without sending me back to the page that says I need to activate my account. I really need to download software and this is creating a big problem for me. Can someone please help my activate my account?

Thanks

Message 109 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: AndreasY

Hi AndreasY:

I am currently working on your request. I will send another response as soon as we have fixed the issue related to your account. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 110 of 589

Hi mushroomxkilla:

My apologies for the inconvenience. Smiley Sad Let me look into this issue further. I will send  you an update as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 111 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: AndreasY

Hi AndreasY:

You may now successfully log-into your Education Community account. Smiley Happy It will no longer prompt you with account activation error. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 112 of 589

Hi mushroomxkilla:

I have good news for you. Smiley Happy

You may now access Education Community without being prompted to activate it. We have fixed the issue and you should be able to log-in successfuly.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 113 of 589
in reply to: lancelet

I am also having the same problem. I am unable to receive an activation email. I click re-send and nothing happens. Once again, as my account is not activated I am unable to report this issue through the report form. 

any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you. 

Nick Sharpe

Architecture Student. 

Message 114 of 589
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 09145189

Hi Nick and welcome to our community:)

I have manually activated your account. Can you please test it and let me know if it works?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 115 of 589
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for activating my account, my account has been updated and now works. Once again thank you. 

Kind regards, 

Nicholas Sharpe. 

Message 116 of 589
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hello

I have the same problem, I'm a Polish student, and I can not download your software which is needed in my university. My account is not activated and I can't do nothing. Can You do me a favour and activate my account, please?

Thank you, for your reply

Robert

Message 117 of 589
usoler
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

How to get your "Community Mailer" to stop spamming me all the time?! I is not possible to delete my account - so I had to log in and remove all my settings (like e-mail, password and else...) but EVEN THIS DID NOT HELP!! I still get bunches of completely irrelevant messages... PLEASE STOP THIS! Thanks and greetings --

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 118 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: 187916

Hi 187916:

I have manually activated your Education Community account. Smiley Happy You should now be able to accessand download products.

Let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 119 of 589
stud5572
in reply to: mjavier215

Hi,

Seems to be working now, thanks for the quick fix!

Message 120 of 589
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: usoler

Hi usoler:

I have removed your personal information for security reasons. Would it be possible to send us a sample copy of the "Community Mailer" being referred to on your post? You can send it through Private Message (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) in case it includes any of your personal details. It will help us determine from which site the message is coming from and take necessary action from our end.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report