Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AutoCAD 2018 new features

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
TSneo5869
315 Views, 2 Replies

Re: AutoCAD 2018 new features

Hello, maybe you can assist me. i downloaded the 2018 trial version of AutoCAD and when i start it I get the message that I must go online to continue. Please connect now. and I click the try again button but it still gives me that message. I am online and connected. I have tried a repair and a reinstall and restarted my computer but I still get the same thing. And then when I close out the message box about connecting it gives me the error "The license manager is not functioning or is improperly installed. AutoCAD will shut down now.". I have installed many versions of AutoCAD here at my office but I have never gotten this message, any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: TSneo5869

Hello tshelby

It looks like you need to find out more about downloading or re-downloading software, or are having issues that may be resolved by re-downloading.

For Windows users, before downloading products on Windows 10, please check that the product is compatible.

For general information about downloading or re-downloading (including eligibility), Community members with similar questions found the following article(s) useful:

Download Finder

Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Download Methods

Find Your Eligibility for Previous Versions of Autodesk Software

Oftentimes installation and/or download issues can be addressed by using a different download method, or by downloading directly from the Autodesk Virtual Agent. Community members with similar issues found the following article(s) useful:

Software & Downloads

Downloading Previous Versions of Autodesk Software Using the Virtual Agent (Please be sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus before downloading)

Performing a Clean Uninstall

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: TSneo5869

@TSneo5869

Why are you posting twice about the same issue:  https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/re-autocad-2018-new-features/td-p/6962127

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report