Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
483 Views, 9 Replies

Product key

Is not taking the product key, I have tried different alternatives including copy and paste,

what I'm doing wrong?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community..

Your posting is very generic and I assume you are trying to install/activate an Autodesk product.  However there's nothing in your posting that indicates otherwise.

You need to tell us what Autodesk Product, its version, and the product key you are trying to use.

If its based on a 2017 version, the letter in the product key is the letter "I" (eye).  In addition never copy and paste your product key.  Type it out.  But you need to tell use the crucial information so we can tell you if you are doing this properly.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Absolutely,

Its AutoCAD 2017, I tried "I" but didn't work
Message 4 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Can you answer all questions..  Smiley Wink

What is the product key you are using?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

This one was sent to me:

001l1
Message 6 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Thanks..  Can you show me a screen shot of the failed product key but don't share your any image that includes your serial #.  Blur it out before posting.

Mark Lancaster

Message 7 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Also make sure the image includes the AutoCAD Product in the background and not just the Let's Getting Started Dialog.

Mark Lancaster

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Is this enough to figure out ?
Message 9 of 10
Mark.Lancaster

Enough to figure out what?  There's nothing there except words..  Smiley Very Happy

Mark Lancaster

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

What now?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report