Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product activation 3d studio max 2020

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
3924 Views, 1 Reply

Product activation 3d studio max 2020

good day

when I try to register automatically my 3d studio max, I have message:

"Your online activation request has returned an error (404) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems. "

my parameters

Product: Autodesk 3ds Max 2020
Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx
Product Key: 128L1
Request code: H80Z E3RQ NAE4 X3WF UJ3J SQR9 E758 W2XZ
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Thank you for posting. Make to follow the steps below to try to activate online. 

To activate a subscription license: 

1. Locate the activation method in your Autodesk Account, it will state either, "Sign-in" or provide a "Serial Number & Product Key" 
    • Please type the Serial Number & Product Key do not copy/paste
  2. An internet connection is required to activate & every 30 days you should be connected to the internet at some point (to verify your license & use the software)
  1. Adjust your proxy settings, to allow access during the install & first launch, also make sure you have an uninterrupted connection or try a different secured network, access a different Wifi connection

You can contact registration & activation for other activation methods they will need to guide you through.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report