Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Problème d'activation de licence

35 Views, 1 Replies
03-15-2017 10:24 PM

Bonjour,

Je ne peux activer ma licence car j'ai une case blanche. Merci de m'aider,

Post 2 of 2

Re: Problème d'activation de licence

03-20-2017 09:49 AM in reply to: claudia.cotting

@claudia.cotting

I stole this wording/reply from my buddy @Darin.Green, so he takes all the credit for the steps..  Smiley Wink

This should help get your application working. Assuming you have a valid serial number/contract.

Close the application

Please note, folders of C:\Programdata and C:\Users\[Username]\Appdata (listed below) are hidden folders and you may need to adjust your viewing settings.

On your computer, navigate to: ​​C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<Product_Key>_2017.0.0.F  [<Product Key> is the product key of the Autodesk Application you have]
Delete the LGS.data file.
Navigate to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ folder
Delete the ADUT folder and it's contents
Start the application.

When you start the application, it will prompt you to choose one of the following:

Login - 30 day trial licenses
Serial Number - Standalone and Single-User activation
Network - Network License server for obtaining licenses from a machine on your network

Choose the option that matches your license.  Students will always select serial #.

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post