Communauté
Abonnements, Installation et Licences - Français
Bienvenue sur les forums Abonnements, Installation et Licences d’Autodesk. Partagez vos connaissances, posez des questions, et explorez les sujets populaires.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Problème d'activation de licence

1 RÉPONSE 1
Répondre
Message 1 sur 2
claudia.cotting
379 Visites, 1 Réponse

Problème d'activation de licence

Bonjour,

Je ne peux activer ma licence car j'ai une case blanche. Merci de m'aider,

1 RÉPONSE 1
Message 2 sur 2

@claudia.cotting

I stole this wording/reply from my buddy @Darin.Green, so he takes all the credit for the steps..  Smiley clignant de l'œil

This should help get your application working. Assuming you have a valid serial number/contract.

Close the application

Please note, folders of C:\Programdata and C:\Users\[Username]\Appdata (listed below) are hidden folders and you may need to adjust your viewing settings.

On your computer, navigate to: ​​C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<Product_Key>_2017.0.0.F  [<Product Key> is the product key of the Autodesk Application you have]
Delete the LGS.data file.
Navigate to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ folder
Delete the ADUT folder and it's contents
Start the application.

When you start the application, it will prompt you to choose one of the following:

Login - 30 day trial licenses
Serial Number - Standalone and Single-User activation
Network - Network License server for obtaining licenses from a machine on your network

Choose the option that matches your license.  Students will always select serial #.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Vous n'avez pas trouvé ce que vous recherchiez ? Posez une question à la communauté ou partagez vos connaissances.

Publier dans les forums