Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59244 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 2 of 261
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: p3pis89

Hi p3pis89:

We can assist you with manual activation. Please provide us your serial number through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) together with your request code. 

Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code

For future reference, you may contact our Registration and Activation Team directly through this link.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 261
aoctigan

I am having the exact same problem! I also have a student license, the only difference is it's occurring with Autodesk Maya2011 64-bit version.

Message 4 of 261
aoctigan
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Please can you help me with manual activation also? I am having the exact same problem and I can't find any other assistance.

Message 5 of 261
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: aoctigan

Hi aoctigan,

Please Private Message me your Serial Number and Request Code.

The request code is a series of random digits and letters which will appear on your screen when you begin the activation process. If you are activating the software for the first time, you will have two options: <Run> or <Activate>, please click on <Activate> and you will be able to view the Request Code and enter your serial number and product key.

Otherwise please take the following steps:

1) From the pull down menu <Help> and click <About>.

2) Click on <Product Information> button at the top right hand corner.

3) Click on <Activate> button.

4) On this page, you will be able to view Product Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 261
gamerpro95

I have the same problem with Autodesk 3ds Max 2013. Can someone help me?

Message 7 of 261

Hi gamerpro95:

You may send me your serial number through private message. Upon validation, I may generate an activation code manually for you.

In order to generate an activation code we will need the request code that is displayed on your monitor after you begin the activation procedure. Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code 

Have a nice day!

Arlin Bibat
Message 8 of 261
sherlockwjl

I also have this same problem with the same circumstances. Can you help me with the manual activation please? thank you.

Message 9 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: sherlockwjl

Hi sherlockwjl,

It looks like a successful activation was already processed for your 3ds Max 2013 license today. If you still need assistance, please contact our Registration and Activation team or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name, and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number (to confirm I'm looking at the right one) and corresponding request code.

Message 10 of 261
givemeapiggy

I got the same problem with maya 2012 3ds max 2012、13 with student version. Could you help me?

Message 11 of 261

Hi givemeapiggy,

Please Private Message me (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) your Serial Number and Request Code.

Click here on how to generate the Request Code: http://autode.sk/yj9Ukr.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 12 of 261
MIchel90
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi all!

I didn't want to add nwe topic so I refreshed this one. I have the same problem with student version of 3ds Max 2012 32-bit. i would appreciate if you can help me solve this problem.

Regards

Message 13 of 261
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: MIchel90

Hi MIchel90:

Please send me a Private Message (click on the envelope next to your profile at the top of the page, Compose New Message, and then enter my arlinpega.bibat profile name) with your serial number so that we may check our record. Upon validation, we may activate your serial number manually. Alternatively, you may contact our Registration and Activation Team directly through License Assistance Form

Best Regards,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 14 of 261
sixtisam

Hello Guys

I have the same problem with that Error 400, and that by all software (expection Autodesk Sketchbook Pro)

I have a Student Account.

Best regard

Sixtisam

Message 15 of 261
if.franco1139

I have the same problem with Autocad 2012 and Revit Architecture 2012. I have a studen account and I used the activation codes given to me when i downloaded the programs from the autodesk page.

Ivan Franco
Civil Engineer
Message 16 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: if.franco1139

sixtisamif.franco1139,

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial numbers and corresponding request codes.

Message 17 of 261
septa

Product: Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx
Product Key: 128E1
Request code: GY7U 6AJN NQ65 ZAPN C43L PFLX Q83A K2TZ
Message 18 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: septa

Hi septa,

I just processed and sent your activation to the registered email address (please let me know if you don't receive it).  

For future reference, please avoid posting sensitive information such as serial numbers in the forums.

Message 19 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

sixtisamif.franco1139,

Wanted to follow up from my last post as my Private Message inbox was wiped out . If you had sent me a PM / still need assistance, please resend it.

Message 20 of 261
theo.escamez

hi. i sent a PM, but got no answer yet. my MAX version is still not working.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report