Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem starting Advanced Steel 2017

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
JOCOAUTO
347 Views, 2 Replies

Problem starting Advanced Steel 2017

Buenas tardes me he descargado del asistente virtual el Advance Steel 2017 para estudiantes y al iniciar me sale esta imagen adjunta.

Ya tengo instalado el autocad 2017.

Que Problema se debe ya descargue ese archivo " odbcji32.ll " y aun asi no inicia el Advance.

Mucha gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

no abre steel.JPG

Captura 1.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: JOCOAUTO

Google Translate 

Good afternoon I downloaded the Advance Steel 2017 virtual assistant for students and from the beginning I get this attached image. I already have AutoCAD 2017 installed. What problem is already downloading that file "odbcji32.ll" and still does not start the Advance. Many thanks for the help you can give me.

Hello @JOCOAUTO,

This is mostly an English forum, I have translated your post for better feedback. 

I have listed some steps to prepare your system for download and installation in case you run into a problem. That may be the issue and a different method of download as well. 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the program use MSfixitTool to complete the uninstall 
  2. Log in as an Administrator 
  3. Empty your TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter 
  4. Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall
  5. Temporarily disable UAC:  Windows 7 , Windows 10 
  6. Download all of the parts Autodesk Virtual Agent
  7. Locate the download folder and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe. If you have a permission issue right click and select, Run as administrator 
  8. Files will be directed to C:\Autodesk
  9. Follow the prompts to install the program

Let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
JOCOAUTO
in reply to: natasha.l

Thank you very much, follow the steps indicated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report