Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting verification email

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
306 Views, 12 Replies

Not getting verification email

I've looked this up in this forum, and the only solution I've found is that officials do it manually. So can you please manually accept my e-mail please?

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: 307950

Please do not post more than once.

Emails can take some time to receive.  Make sure you also check your spam folders. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 13

Sorry, at first it said there was an error, so i assumed it didn't post. So I posted another one. Thanks though! I'll wait for a while.

Message 4 of 13

And yes, I did check the spam folder.

Message 5 of 13

Soooo.... How long is "some time"?

Message 6 of 13
Mark.Lancaster

@307950

Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no way of manually accepting your email.

Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 13
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Oh okay. Yes, I am a student.

Message 8 of 13
Mark.Lancaster

@307950

If you log into your Autodesk Account, do you see your necessary information?

You don't need your Autodesk Account to download/install your application..  Is that why you need your email verification?

Download and install per:

1a. Pre-2018 Version: Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.

1b. 2018 Version: See this posting

2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have

fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 9 of 13
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you!

Message 10 of 13

Okay, now I have another problem. I need a product code and a serial number. How do I get that without being able to verify my account?

Message 11 of 13

Nevermind. I tried with different e-mail (I was using a school e-mail, which, I guess, doesn't allow e-mails from outside the district), and I have my code and serial #. Once again, thanks for the help!

Message 12 of 13
protasioPK45C

I'm also trying to download a program but doesn't matter how many times I click the resend button, I just don't get the email verification since yesterday. Please, can you help me?

Message 13 of 13

@protasioPK45C

Welcome to the community..

Download what program?  Depending on the product you don't need your Autodesk Account to download.  Yes you will need it for your serial # but download can happen by following these steps.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.  But it all depends on what product you are trying to download.

2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report