Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network license checkup

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ivan.stanojevic
558 Views, 6 Replies

Network license checkup

Hello,

The reason why I am posting this request here is that I think that I might be able to get a faster response here than from opening a case.

I would appreciate if someone could take a look and at my customer's log file and the status enquiry as well.

I need to debug this log to see if something is wrong because customer has told me he has a strange behavior sometimes, for example 2 floating licenses working instead of three etc.

So if everything is good with the log, there might be a problem on the customer's side.

Please check the attached files. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Ivan Stanojevic

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

@ivan.stanojevic

Looking at your information..  There's a lot of denies happening with a matter of seconds (not enough license)..  I mean a lot of them..  Need more time to decipher what's going on.  Also it looks like a user has taken 2 license..  I will also tag @Darin.Green and @TravisNave for their input.  I assume the issue the customer is seeing is not having a enough license.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 7

@Mark.Lancaster 

Thanks for the fast response.

I was affraid something is wrong.

We had the issue when one user takes two licenses at the same time before and we fixed it by completely uninstalling windows and installing everything from scratch on a user's pc because we couldn't found any other solution.

Ivan Stanojevic

Message 4 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: ivan.stanojevic

am i reading this wrong or is the same person taking all 3 licenses?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 7
ivan.stanojevic
in reply to: DarrenP

Any thoughts on this?

Ivan Stanojevic

Message 6 of 7

I opened a case on this (12769926)

Ivan Stanojevic

Message 7 of 7
natasha.l
in reply to: ivan.stanojevic

Hello @ivan.stanojevic,

I took a look at your case for you. I have sent you a PM with my input on the issue. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report