Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need linux version of Autodesk vendor daemon - adskflex

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jonfechner
1147 Views, 2 Replies

need linux version of Autodesk vendor daemon - adskflex

We purchased the Windows floating license version of AutoCAD 2012. I installed the tool but we run our license managers on Linux or Solaris machines so I requested and received a license file for one of our Linux servers here. From what I read, AutoCAD is supported on Linux.

The problem is I can't get Autodesk support to respond or give me a Linux version of their vendor daemon "adskflex" so I can setup and run my license manager on LInux for users running AutoCAD on Windows hosts.

We recently purchased the software but do not have a service agreement and I'm sure that is why Autodesk support is ignoring me, but all I need is ONE FILE sent to me and I will go away. Right now the software we purchased is useless because I have license file that I don't have a license daemon to run it with.

Can anyone help?  Does anyone have access to the LInux "adskflex" binary?

Many thanks in advance.

Jon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
frhervet
in reply to: jonfechner

Hi,

AutoCAD is not supported on Linux (Network License manager include):

http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad/system-requirements/

So there is no version of adskflex for Linux.

You need to find a pc with Windows OS to act as AutoCAD License server.

So sorry if someone tell you that it could work on Linux.

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3

I for AutoCAD and Inventor use adskflex designed for Maya.
No problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report