Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
loudusamy
17993 Views, 8 Replies

Need activation code

I need activation code for the following.Product:   AutoCAD 2010  Serial number:   xxx-xxxxxxxx  Request code:   QUG7 GNE0 PJAK R2Z4 Q5UQ 6NXL N88P P03Z .Please send me the activation code.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Lourdusamy

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
imadHabash
in reply to: loudusamy

Hi and Welcome to AutoDesk Forum,

If you have a serial number and product key when you install your software, activation will be part of the installation process.maybe you can get some thing Here.

Good Luck..

Message 3 of 9
pendean
in reply to: loudusamy

Capture.JPG

FYI, that serial number is bogus if it is all truly Xs, and the request code is only 20% of an actual real code. Hope you did not get robbed on the internet since no one can legally buy AutoCAD2010 these days.

Message 4 of 9
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: pendean

@pendean

There is a new policy in place where a serial # is "X" out if the serial # is posted in the forum to protect the information..  But it will not "X" it out if its provided in a log file or an image..

@loudusamy

This is a user based forum..  We don't issue activation codes..  They come from Autodesk..   Where did you get this serial #?  2010 is a 7 year old product and is no longer supported by Autodesk.   Just because you have one doesn't mean it will work.  It all depends on the history of the serial #.   One final thing don't post serial #s here.   Lately there seems to be a lot of legacy serial # and posting about activating these products on the forum and I guess I have to say why...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

There is no "edited by" reference, and AFAIK it's not automatic, so it appears to be this was an original entry by the OP.
Message 6 of 9
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: pendean

@pendean

Yes its automatically doing it before the posting is posted..  I had this discussion with the Forum Admin at AU and I think it was implemented in late Nov or early Dec 2016.

For example: xxx-xxxxxxxx

3-20-2017 6-15-13 PM.jpg

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 9

HI,

I NEED  ACTIVATION CODE FOR AUTOCAD 2010 64-bit OS. MY SERIAL NUMBER IS xxx-xxxxxxxx

MY REQUEST CODE IS 4C38 XG7Z XPA6 XAKD UFYK ZSLQ L1SG U03Z

Message 8 of 9

@jyothiplannertrl

Once again..

This is a user based forum..  We don't issue activation codes..  They come from Autodesk..   Where did you get this serial #?  2010 is a 7 year old product and is no longer supported by Autodesk.   Just because you have one doesn't mean it will work.  It all depends on the history of the serial #.   One final thing don't post serial #s here.   Lately there seems to be a lot of legacy serial # and posting about activating these products on the forum and I guess I have to say why...

Mark Lancaster

Message 9 of 9
pendean
in reply to: jyothiplannertrl

Your request code is fake: you got robbed my friend, go get your money back quickly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report