Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 trial on Linux?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LinceStudios
412 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2015 trial on Linux?

Hello,

We are a small studio which is going to co-produce a film together with another 2 studios and their pipeline has Maya 2015 on Linux. We have never used Linux, just Windows so, in order to evaluate their developed tools, I would like to install a trial version of Maya 2015 (SP5) before going ahead buying this product for all team members.

Is there a way we can have a temporary license for testing other studios' tools? Our final decision will be taken before end of December so, we need to know if we are going to move to Linux or just stay on Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Dario Sanchez.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: LinceStudios

30 days is all Autodesk allows

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

you can download the linux version from the virtual agent: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
LinceStudios
in reply to: DarrenP

It is asking me for a Serial Number and Product Key. What should I use for a trial version?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report