Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT subscription not linked to Autodesk account

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
219 Views, 5 Replies

LT subscription not linked to Autodesk account

I tried to activate my trial version of LT for Mac. However, I kept getting the "contact your administrator" error. The forums advised me to set up a user in my management profile. 

When I tried to do this, I found that my subscription had not been added/linked to my Autodesk account. Mind you, this is after waiting over 24 hours just to get my activation email.

How can I resolve this issue? It seems that an Autodesk employee will need to update my account to include the subscription. Is this correct? If so, is there anything else I can do to expedite?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Anyone?

Is there something I am missing? It really seems that until an Autodesk employee adds my subscription to my account, I won't be able to use my software.

Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 6
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community,

Sincere apologies for the trouble you have experienced. I have contacted the customer service team who will assist you as soon as possible. We are currently experiencing a back end system issue that is affecting many customers but we hope to have it resolved soon.

Please reply to my post if there's anything I can do for you in the mean time.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Jessica,

Thanks for your succinct and honest response--very much appreciated! I understand things happen (to paraphrase a popular expression).

In the meantime, is there a way to get my TRIAL VERSION back up? For example, is there a "trick" I can use to get my machine to run the trial version, now that I've registered and activated LT on my machine?

I had only been using the trial software for 3 days.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the software won't run in trial mode.

Thanks,

FULTONMJ

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

not really then people would just be running trials all the time

do you have another computer?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous - I checked out your case and it looks like Andrew set you up with a temporary license due to the circumstances. If you need anything else please let me know.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report