Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Image Library Failed Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Rebecca.Metz960HVSRL
502 Views, 1 Reply

Low Image Library Failed Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

Hello,

I am attempting to download the student version of Inventor Pro 2017 but my download keeps failing due to "Install Autodesk® Material Library 2016 - Low Image Library Failed Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603".  I have read multiple articles but it seems that the AUTODESK website has changed drastically and therefore older links "cannot be found" to assist in a virtual agent download if that is necessary.  Any updated information would be very much appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@Rebecca.Metz960HVSRL

Welcome to the community..

Just follow these steps:

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

However if the installation does fail using this method, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report