Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license for a month

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
LispResearch
210 Views, 1 Reply

license for a month

Hello, wanted to ask - if I buy a license of new AutoCad for a month and then I go ill for a half of month, does it mean that I will just lose my money because I will not use the program? Or another variant - I buy a license for 3 years and from that time I will go to take care of a baby vacation and also 3 months of work vacation. So, I will lose EUR 1600 of a year license? 

Signature:
Interested in Lisp
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Darin.Green
in reply to: LispResearch

That is correct. You're purchasing the software to use for a specified period of time. If you subscribed to a monthly term, you pay for that time. If you become ill during that time, it doesn't matter as you already paid for the current month up front. 

Seeing that you're concerned about your finances when not using the software, just subscribe to a monthly term then when work is slow remove your credit card information to prevent the renewal for the upcoming months. When work pick up again, then resubscribe.

In my opinion, users should subscribe to nothing less then Annual. But, we understand that's not always possible.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report