Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licencing Troubles

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
522 Views, 4 Replies

Licencing Troubles

Good day,

Briefing:

My senior (CAD Manager) has gone on a 3 month sabbatical and I am left to manage the licences in his absence. 

Last year I was on Revit LT 2018, but was converted to a BDSP2018 licence. I am now trying to to use my previous Revit LT 2018 licence on a colleagues machine, but the Revit LT licence appears to still be attached to my PC? I deleted all the files in FLEXnet, and signed into my Revit again, however it remains signed to me.

When I go to manage.autodesk.com, under "All Products and Services", it shows 7 items, including AutoCAD Revit LT Suite, and excluding BDSP2018, as shown in connor1.png attached? 

I've also attached an image "bj2.png" which was screenshot from my seniors' account on manage.autodesk.com showing my user product and benefits.

I don't really know how to explain something I don't understand - any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

Connor

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

First thing..  Nevershare any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.   Your first image contains your contract/subscription #. Smiley Sad

Were you assigned either the contract manager or software coordinator role while your CAD manager is away?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Ok, thanks @Mark.Lancaster. I never realised the contract number was confidential. 

Yes, I have been handed his responsibilities. He gave me is user account details, and forwarded the serial keys for the products, but never explained how it works, and it doesn't seem like he implemented it properly. 

Hi @simona.golisciano, I saw you removed an attachment off another post, could you remove my bj2.png image please.

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

You have to edit your access, locate the section where the product is assigned to you.  Uncheck it and than the license is free to assign to the other user.  However if that user doesn't exist under your subscription they would need to be added first.

See these articles for reference:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/add-remove-users/add-remove-users-classic-view

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/assign-software-permissions/set-user-permissions-classic-view

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Great, thanks Mark. I was able to add users earlier, but struggled to edit the licences. I saw a notification from Autodesk stating that they were having technical issues earlier, maybe it was related to that. 

Could I also ask how come the BDSP licences aren't visible in the manager?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report